Re: 15 x 8 Rims

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 12:04:43 EDT

   Boyd doesn't do rims anymore, He sold it all to American Racing and
just has his name on it.

  A competent local TIG weldor (yes, that's spelled right, one who
runs the welder) who can handle aluminum should be able to
fix it for you faster and with less headaches than trying to fight
with American Racing over a defect and having to send it back, get them
to look at it and then decide to replace it and you'd be liable for
shipping back and forth and be without the rim until they decide on it.

The weldor should be able to go in from behind, stop the leak and you will
never know the difference. You shouldn't have to get new rims becaues of a
seam leak.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."