Oct 14-15th Johnson Valley RallyX (SoCal)

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 16:36:44 EDT

Hey guys, I wanted to plug the event I'm promoting out in Johnson Valley
OHV (near Lucerne Valley, Ca). It's a RallyCross event, which is
similar to Solo2 (if you know what that is) but on dirt. Basically a
.5ish mile obstacle course defined by traffic cones in the dirt. It is
a time trial, that is cars/trucks run one at a time.

It shouldn't be a huge event, I'm expecting about 25 people per day.
It's a work/run event, so you'll have to put in about 45min of shagging
cones. But we should be able to get 8runs/entry, which is about double
what you normally see.

Most Dakota's should have no problem with the hard, level dry lake bed
we're using. Extreme lifts or lowerings should e-mail me for advice.

My Dakota won't be there, set up too much for racing on asphalt. But
hopefully I'll have my MR2. I'll also have a rental car or two there
for 'borrowing' (small fee).

Here's the event page
http://www.johnsonvalleyrallyx.com
And my e-mail is
woodrufj@jaycomservices.com

We're having follow up events on Nov 4/5 and early Dec.

Thanks,

Jay W
505/287 Dakota