1984 Dodge RamCharger w/ plow for sale - $1000

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 12:41:03 EDT

Not sure if anyone here would be interested, but I'm putting my RamCharger
up for sale.

just over 200,000 miles, interior in okay shape (minimal stains & no seat
rips, but driver's floor has no carpet, headliner fabric is sagging),
exterior has decent paint and few dents, but rocker panels are rusted
through on front and rear fenders. 235/75r15 Michalin LTX tires with good
tread. Leaking ATF badly (probably front pump seal) and has a howl from a
bad bearing somewhere, probably transmission or transfer case. Strong
running 360, NP208 transfer case, 3.23 gears.

Has Fisher plow, seal in the pump is shot - it floods the electric motor
with hydro fluid so it only works for a few minutes. plow frame also
needs re-mounting (used bolts I had laying around, wrong sizes) and needs
light work (not wired; took apart to replace bulbs and lost all the
screws).

If anybody is interested as-is let me know. I don't think I have time to
fix it before winter, and I'd like to sell it in the fall for max value.
If I get no bites here or on Craigs List I will hang onto it and fix it
next summer and sell it...

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |