RE: Tire Size On Stock Suspension

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 00:05:31 EDT

Thanks Mike! Yes they look pretty good I would say. I have a pic I can email
from one of my camping trips. Or I can take more. But I don't have a site I
can serve them from. Let me know if you'ld like me to email you a couple
pics directly. Just thought I'd better ask in case you have a slow link. You
can email me directly at
 tkoth @ cox.net. Just remove the spaces obviously and you're good to go.

 I'm pleased with all the info that several people posted about tire sizes
and conversions. This thread ended up generating quite a bit of usefull
information I think. This forum is exceptional! Thanks everyone!

Tim