RE: Tires & Rims Are ON!

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 00:01:22 EDT

You can Host them at Photobucket.com For free....

Then just put a link in your E-mails!

I'd be interested in seeing how it looks, did you have to crank the T-bars
much to get room up front??

Ron
01' Dakota RC 3.9 4X4, Street and Show
02' Dakota RC 3.9 4X2, Future Project

From: "Kyle Kozubal" <lpd111@msn.com>
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: Tires & Rims Are ON!
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:37:14 -0500

I can take some for you......or if someone wants to host them for me?

The wheel and rim combo look so awesome........I love walking out to my
truck and looking at it. I couldnt be happier with the results!

>From: "Ronald Taylor" <scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com>
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: RE: DML: Tires & Rims Are ON!
>Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:32:08 -0400
>

>Any Photos of how these look on you Dakota?
>
>Ron
>01' Dakota RC 3.9 4X4, Street and Show
>02' Dakota RC 3.9 4X2, Future Project
>

>From: "Kyle Kozubal" <lpd111@msn.com>
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: DML: Tires & Rims Are ON!
>Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:08:22 -0500
>

>Well I knew I wanted to, and had to get some tires today.
>
>I spent 4+ hours on the phone, calling tire shops in two states and 4
>counties. I also spent about 30 minutes cranking up the tbars a tad, to
>more level out the truck. The front of the truck now sits 1" lower than the
>rear.........which is alot better than the front sitting 3" lower than the
>rear (stock settings)!
>
>For those that did not know, I already bought 4 of the Pro Comp Series 8089
>wheels in the 17X8 size, with 4.5" of backspacing. SWEET rims! Brushed
>chrome lugs nuts and center caps.
>
>I was contemplating stepping up to the 275/70R17 size, but NO ONE carried
>this size, and they were a ton more than what I really wanted to spend.
>
>I ended up with the Yokohama Geolander A/T+II, in the 265/70R17 size. I
>have them place the balance weights on the inside of the rims and had the
>white lettering turned in, so all you see is ALL BLACK!
>
>This sized tire is 31.9" x 10.8". They also came with a 30 day, no
>questions asked, return policy. I also paid $20 (for all 4 tires) and had
>them siped, for additional traction.
>
>After the tires and wheels were mounted, I was in love on how GREAT the
>combo looked. I was glad I did not step up to the taller 275/70R17 sized
>tire, as the 265s looks great on the truck. The 4.5" of backspacing on the
>Pro Comp rims also gives the truck a very nice stance.
>
>I am going to call around and get a front end alignment sometime this week.
>
>Kyle
>04 Dakota Quad Cab SLT
>4.7L V8 4X4
>Pro Comp 8089 17X8
>Yoko Geo A/T+II
>K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 Series

>Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows
>Live Spaces
>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best
route! http://local.live.com