Pics Of My Truck!...With Specs

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 11:21:18 EDT

I hope all of the links and pics work.

First, here are some pics of how I bought the truck, minus the billet fuel
door. The truck also came with some APC Front Clear Corners. The truck is a
2004 Dakota Quad Cab SLT 4x4, auto trans, with the 4.7L V8.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/RIM5.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/RIM2.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/RIM11.jpg

The tires are Goodyear Eagle GTII in the 275/45R20 size with Gitano 20X8
Chrome Wheels.
The wheels and tires are for sale, if anyone is interested!

Since I bought the truck, I added a Billet Fuel Door, which is really nice.
I also had the bed sprayed with Rhino Liner (over the rails) and removed the
Access Limited Tonneau Cover. I bought a top of the line Leer cap, with
frameless side windows and frameless rear windows, all with dark tint. The
interior is also completely lined with marine grade carpeting. The front
window slides and also folds down, for cleaning.

The tonneau cover is for sale, if anyone is interested! Pics of the conver:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010362.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010363.jpg

I also 'de-badged' the entire truck, except for the tailgate. Where the 4x4
decals were located on the bed, I have a silver/grey bed stripe kit that I
hope to install this weekend. These stripes will go right over the area
where the 4x4 decals were originally located.

I also added a 4 pc set of the in-channel Vent Visors and had the front
windows tinted. The interior is mostly stock, except for a 4 pc set of black
Husky Floor Liners. There are aftermarket Pioneer speakers in the entire
truck.

Performance: K&N FIPK Kit with Heat Shield, Flowmaster 40 Series single 3"
muffler and exhaust. I love the "Thru-Body Exhaust setup, it is very unique
and SOUNDS GREAT. I hope to get a 68.50 MM Fastman TB soon. I am also going
to replace the small K&N RC-5040 Filter than came with the FIPK, for a
larger S&B filter. I am also thinking about swapping in some 4.7L HO
injectors this winter.

For rear recovery, I have a large tow ring, but I opt for the Harsh Terrain
solid shackle kit:

Check out www.harshterrain.com for more info. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Harsh Terrain:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010379.jpg

Tow Ring:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010057.jpg

I then bought some Pro Comp Series 8089 wheels, in the 17X8 size. Tires are
265/70R17 Yokohama Geolander AT+II, which are siped.

These wheels have 4.5" of backspacing, which are perfect. Slightly less than
the 5.5" the stock rims have, to make the truck have a better stance.
Backspacing pics:

Front:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010381.jpg

Rear:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010378.jpg

Truck pics:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010373.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010376.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010377.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010380.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/P1010374.jpg

Well, that is about it. I hope all the pics work!