Re: Wiring A Bed Cap/Topper

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 12:33:09 EDT

Thanks for the info. I ended up just pulled all 3 bulbs that were located in
the cab's 3RD brake light housing.

I am going to wire up the cap's brake light and interior light this weekend.
I found a 'constant on' wire, that I am going to tap into for the interior
light on the cap......this way I do not have to have the truck running to
have the light on.