Re: RE: Travel Bug update

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 15:07:53 EDT

Hey Jon!

<snip> - GenIII and GenIV owners are really lazy and content to just
 sit around and do nothing.<snip>

WAYDAFREEKINKINNIT! Who you callin lazy?!?!?!??!?
I just spent some serious bonding with the DAKSY!
Oil - MOBIL1 - & Filter - NAPA GOLD...
Rotated the tires - tried to air them up, but I broke my compressor *
sigh* - ordered a new bearing for it from Sears
Aired em up at the local Stewart's Shop (R) & hit NAPA for a battery
Gonna go back out & adjust the brake pedal switch again - after I change the
oil in Susan's Blazer &
throw that new battery in my daughter's 86 LeSabre...

 <snip>Either that, or maybe they
 are still paying off their trucks<snip>

Nope...paid er off 3 years ago - just before the warranty ran out!

<snip>...or do not wish to engage in a contest of speed which will void
their warranty.<snip>

V6 4X4 5speed 126K (42 Mobil 1 oil changes)...no need for speed...The
Sportster gets me all the dangerous driving I need! 8-)

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
(Rhyme unintentional!)
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +