Re: RE: Empty oil filter??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 00:27:41 EDT

DR CHALLENGER wrote:

> i wouldn;t use the flush.

No flush? Why not? The idea behind it is sound. Dump a flush in the
crankcase (basically a solvant) it dissolves the deposits on the
internals, change oil and filter a couple times after, and it should do
just fine? I'm not talking about driving around 3000 miles witha can of
KW engine flush in it. But people have been using Marvel Mystery Oil
and Sea Foam in engines for years with no problems. I myself am a
strong fan of Sea Foam. I use it to fog all my engines, I use it
instead of StaBil to store fuel, and it can be dumped in the crank case
to clean deposits.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine