ON-Line repair manuals...OT

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 09:02:37 EDT

Hey, DML!
I seem to remember (awhile back..) somebody has found an on-line service
site, but I can't seem to locate it in the archives...
The (OT) problem is with my daughter's '86 LeSabre. Hey, it's not a MoPar,
but it cost $500 & has a rebuilt tranny & 30K miles less than the DAKSY...
It's got a 3.8l V6 X-verse mounted front WD & I lost the speedo...She got a
Haynes manual with it, but the speedo cable isn't covered...
Anybody remember that site or have any experience with this engine/tranny?
Gotta go sell Hearth Products & won't be back til 6:30PM or so...
TIA,

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +