Re: So Jon... tell me...

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 11:15:31 EDT

On Tue, October 10, 2006 10:07 am, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Hmmm, "Hope Page" - that'd be a web site where I list all of
> the vehicles that I'd *like* to own, right? I don't think I have
> enough server space for that. ;-)

It would be a duplication of effort anyway. There's already such a list
indexed at http://www.allpar.com/allcars.html

Back to your original question Tom, it appears to me that Jon does indeed use
his XJ as his daily driver, at least on the occasions we've been down there.
This might, however, just be classic Steiger mis-direction.