Re: Power Vent WIndows

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 16:14:03 EDT

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Bill Maurits wrote:

> Does anyone remember a magazine article that came out quite a while
> ago, about using the power vent window motors from a caravan to do
> power vent windows in a Dakota? I THOUGHT I had a copy of it, but
> can't find it anywhere.
>
> Now that I finally sold my 04 Ram and am a Dakota owner again, I would
> LOVE to do this conversion.

I don't remember ever seeing an article about it, but I've been sitting
with that project half done for like 3 years now. I've had the Durango
window switch installed and wires run for ages, but I never put the
actuators on the windows....

That and a custom center console have been the two items half-finished for
the longest on my truck, and I think are the oldest items on the todo list
too....

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |