Re: Power Vent WIndows

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 21:32:53 EDT

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:43:08 -0400, Bill Maurits <y1topbanana73@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone remember a magazine article that came out quite a while
> ago, about using the power vent window motors from a caravan to do
> power vent windows in a Dakota? I THOUGHT I had a copy of it, but
> can't find it anywhere.
>
> Now that I finally sold my 04 Ram and am a Dakota owner again, I would
> LOVE to do this conversion.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill M
> 01 Dakota CC SLT, 2WD, 4.7L Auto

I have the magazine. I picked it up the last time this topic was covered.
It's buried in some box now. o0o0o. I found a link too.
http://4x4dakota.8k.com/powerrearqtr.htm

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure