Accomodations for Daktoberfest

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 17:50:48 EDT

Hi,

Is the shop (couches) heated during the fall, or do we need to look for
other accomodations. For that matter, anyone interested in doubling up in a
room for Friday and Saturday nights?

Speaking of this, BARRY, am I still bringing back tires and wheels?

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 195 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Edelbrock Shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
Moog Suspension and Steering components, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires