Re: Kevin: Whats the status with the swap?

From: sneezer@gmail.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 18:55:52 EDT

In article <20061017001810.58711.qmail@web33213.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
dkramarsky68@yahoo.com (Dan Kramarsky) writes:

> Kevin:
>
> Did ya fix the tranny problem? Let us know. ;-)
>

> -Dan

Not yet. Money and time have conspired against me, so I have not been able to
drop the tranny yet. Being broke sucks. I might be able to work on it this
weekend. I have several theories on what might be wrong, but I won't know until
I get it down.

On the other hand, I did pick up a boost/vacuum gauge and a high flow air
filter. Not as good as a K&N/FB, etc, but it was free so I won't complain too
much.

Engine was idling pretty smoothly though. I think it will still need a little
adjustment with a DRB, but it should be fine once it gets rolling again.

While I have been down I did get my seats swapped out. I now have a set of
Daytona Enthusiast buckets sitting in place of the split bench. Very
comfortable, and a straight bolt in. I don't have the power hooked up yet, that
will come later. Also doing some testfitting for the floor shifter, but I need
a center console first before I bolt it in.

Kevin