Added Some Helper Springs

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 19:42:50 EDT

I just added a pair of Hellwig's Leaf Helper Springs. Two main thick leaves,
consisting of two leaves
(each).

These are the Hellwig EZ Level springs that are designed for light-to-medium
duty load leveling. They are rated to add 550 lb. of 'load leveling
capacity'.

I originally wanted the Ride-Rite Air Bag system, but did not want to spend
$300+ on the kit.

Overall I am very pleased with the simplicity of the install. The ride
quality also was not affected. For $55, I am pleased with the purchase.

Kyle
04 Dakota Quad Cab SLT
4WD 4.7L V8