Re: RE: Ball Joint Bewilderment

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 09:16:35 EDT

Tim, there are 2 sizes (someone else mentioned this too) a "small" one
and a "big" one. The big one is 2-1/8, so if your ball joints measure
2-1/8" across the flat sides, it's the same as the 4wds. I believe it
is. I think the small one is for some other non-dak chrysler product.

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible
74 Dart Sport 340
pbase.com/radon220/mopars