RE: Ball Joint Bewilderment

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 09:00:20 EDT

I bought a huge socket specially made for those. It's a 3/4" drive so I
had to get an adapter for my 1/2" impact. Let me see if I can remember
what online store had it. It wasn't very expensive at all. I'd be
willing to let you borrow it if I can't find where I got it. The only
wrinkle is that I have a 2wd (still gen2). I'm not sure of the ball
joints are appreciably different.

Tim