Re: For Barry Oliver! - Tires from Daktoberfest

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 11:15:26 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

: Yeah, I remember it, but with Mr.Mike in Florida partying it up for
: Haloween, I don't know if anything got done. So, maybe the tires/rims
: made it to Jon's, maybe he has time to dismount them.. I dunno...LOL

   Last I heard, Mike was going to bring 'em out with him to
Daktoberfest and I was going to dismount them then. I think Mike
was planning to head straight to the airport from Daktoberfest
on Sunday morning?

--
                                          -Jon-