Re: I will be at Daktoberfest

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 20:55:42 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>

>> Ok - got the green light from work. I'll get the time off to make it
>> out for the weekend.
>>
>> Now... just gotta figure out what to drive.
>>

> Drive the Honda! I double dog dare you. If anything, it would be
> easier to retrieve from the pond...lol

mmm tempting... but the clutch is no good it would seem, at speeds
higher than 45-50 it slips. Plus I already pulled it off insurance for
the year - and I'm still having plug fouling issues.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine