Re: I will be at Daktoberfest

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 23:56:55 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Barry Oliver wrote:
>

>> Terrible Tom wrote:
>>

>>> Ok - got the green light from work. I'll get the time off to make it
>>> out for the weekend.
>>>
>>> Now... just gotta figure out what to drive.
>>>

>> Drive the Honda! I double dog dare you. If anything, it would be
>> easier to retrieve from the pond...lol
>>

> mmm tempting... but the clutch is no good it would seem, at speeds
> higher than 45-50 it slips. Plus I already pulled it off insurance for
> the year - and I'm still having plug fouling issues.

Yeah, but a nice little jaunt down the highway is just the ticket to
clean everything out. I have a set of snowmobile gloves that I bolt
onto mine when the going gets cold [the kind that attach to the
hanglebars] then I just drop some of those warmer packs in and off I go.
  As far as the clutch, above 50 mph the wind chill gets rediculus
anyway....