Re: Plugging tires

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 10:27:03 EDT

--- Don Rey <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:

> I picked up a nail this morning in my BRAND NEW
> @#$%*&$ tires. So I'm
> a little frustrated. I don't even have 300 miles on
> these. Damn dirty
> construction site.

When you bought the tires, did you get a road hazard
warranty included? Several tire companies and dealers
included it for free when you purchase 4 new tires and
have them mounted and balanced. I know when I bought
tires for my truck several years ago and more recently
when we bought tires for my GF's Jeep, they included
the road hazard warranty as well as free rotation and
balancing for as long as we own the tires. On her Jeep
the tires are even warrantied for up to 50K miles.

Just my 2 cents,

Ray