RE: Plugging tires

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 10:00:48 EDT

What I do is take a cordless drill out to the tire and ream out the hole
using a bit (preferably dull) same size as the reamer. Much easier
especially when the hole to be reamed is 1/16" as in my case. In and out
once or twice with the bit is plenty. If you keep it in too long it may
remove too much material.

Hope this helps.
James