Re: DML Colorado DVD's

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 18:37:40 EDT

I finally got a DV cable and hooked up the camcorder to the DVR and have now
have the video there. After weeding out the non DML stuff (Zoo) I should be
able to burn a couple DVDs of footage for you to go through. I think our
picture collection will fit on a CD. Let me know where you want me to send
it when I get done.

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's