Re: Re: Was Shock Bolts again... Now Rear diff

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 19:28:04 EDT

OH MAN!
I'm hot right now...
I just got back from the indy. He popped the diff cover and found that the
spider gears are shot.. I figured that but, what really pisses me off is the
fact that when the dealer rebuilt my rear end the last time they swapped out
my LSD for an open diff!! I'm gonna make a few calls in the morning. I'm
really pissed... And to think i was going to drop 40k on a brand new 2500
cummins 4x4. Someone is gonna have to make something right before i decide
to drop any money on another dodge.. It's not the product, it's the "five
star" service i've had.
--Hop
Gonna have to have a few beers to calm down..

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best
route! http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001