Daktoberfest Update

From: chris92@insightbb.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 15:59:33 EDT

Well, it's nearly 4 PM here and I'm still the only one that showed up. We're
expecting Tom to be here about 6-8 PM. No rain so far, but temp is 43, cloudy
with rain and wind increasing later tonight and tomorrow.

Jon helped me get my new tires on and we found a first! One of my rims was 2oz
out of balance. When it was spinning on the balancer, the center hub, spokes,
and inner lining were out of center (meaning there was a wobble to the inside
parts of the hub, but the rim edge was true. It took a while to rotate the
tire to minimize the wobble, but we got it.

Now Jon's working on welding a new tool to help take the fan clutch off to
replace it. The clutch pulley is pressed on (no bolts) and we can't stop the
clutch from turning.

More info on this later...

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL