Re: Daktoberfest Update

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 16:49:40 EDT

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 chris92@insightbb.com wrote:

> Well, it's nearly 4 PM here and I'm still the only one that showed up. We're
> expecting Tom to be here about 6-8 PM. No rain so far, but temp is 43, cloudy
> with rain and wind increasing later tonight and tomorrow.

I'll be there sometime between 8 and 9, meeting my dad for dinner on the
way over in Corfu.

First order of business is my front driveshaft, I'm also hoping to put in
my spring retainers tonight. suppose that depends on the rest of the
audience and garage occupation for the evening =)

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |