Re: Daktoberfest Update

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 16:58:03 EDT

"Jason Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

: On Fri, October 27, 2006 3:59 pm, chris92@insightbb.com said:
:>
:> Well, it's nearly 4 PM here and I'm still the only one that showed up. We're
:> expecting Tom to be here about 6-8 PM. No rain so far, but temp is 43, cloudy
:> with rain and wind increasing later tonight and tomorrow.

: Any idea how the trails look? I'm wondering if anyone will be able to get
: through them without winching the whole way.

   The trails were small ponds before today; now they are
saying we could get an inch of rain tonight and a half
inch tomorrow. I'm hoping it will clear at some point but
that doesn't look likely. :-( Maybe I can get the Ram's
brakes fixed in time; I sure don't feel like wheeling an
open Willys in the rain. :-( Sucks cause I was looking
forward to that. What is it with Daktoberfest and rain?

--
                                          -Jon-