Re: Daktoberfest Update

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 07:07:00 EDT

Hey, Jim...

<snip> You really know how to hurt a guy<snip>

Sorry, dude, I couldn't resist...

<snip>Remember I'm Canadian :-) and Toronto is a multicultural
 city.<snip>

I remember, EH? Toronto is one of the cleanest, most beautiful cities I've
ever seen. I lived
7 years in Europe, spent some time in Africa & been across THIS country &
I've seen NOTHING
as beautiful as Toronto!

<snip> This is a far step beyond Ketchup potato chips. By not being at
Daktoberfest
 You are missing out on potato chip delights, never mind a few Canadian
 Brewskis!<snip>

Well, I'm not a "carbs" guy & I haven't had a drink in 10-1/2 years, so I
won't miss THOSE things, but I
will miss the Shenanigans!

<snip> I rather doubt that Dan Quayle could eat these chips,but George
 would !<snip>

I don't know how "W" could get anything into his mouth with his FOOT in
there most of the time, EH?

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +