Today's Daktoberfest update

From: chris92@insightbb.com
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 17:21:20 EDT

Well, two trips into the trails and no major damage. I've bent my wiring block
off the trailer hitch up against the bumper and there were two other stucks
(Tom's Ram near the pit and Andy's old truck in a deep hole).

My ribs received rave reviews and those of you who could not make it missed out
on some great food. I brought 14 pounds and have just about 3 pounds left.
Maybe Jon can use them as a draw to whatever the next event can be.

More soon!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL