RE: RE: Walt's other long winded Ramblings

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 20:04:11 EST

Yea, he has a friend here who supposedly has been acting as the property
manager. Though in the years that we've been here, I've never met or even
spoken to him. The one time we had a problem here at the house, he never
returned a phone call after Ingrid left him multiple messages. When we move
out, I suppose he'll have to start doing something.

Walt

In article <BAY123-F148D6014C7165A790F577298FB0@phx.gbl>,
adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com ("Mr. Plow") writes:

> Hey Walt, if/when you guys move out of the rental, how is the owner going to
> rent it out again?
> Does he have someone that oversees the property for him?
>
> It's around $1500+ to fly from Australia to N. America, so it's not exactly
> like he would want to fly back himself to get the place rented again...
>

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

> Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces
.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us