Daktoberfest and the Ribs

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 17:45:18 EST

Hi,

I'm glad that everyone liked the ribs. If you want them again, just let me
know in advance of a meet that I will be at (suggestions were made to
dry-ice freeze them and ship them out). I don't know if they will be the
same after shipment.

BTW, It is pretty much a given that the July BBQ is out for me, as I'll be
in Ireland for two weeks and will need to save back up. Maybe I'll be back
out in October again.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

"It's not the type of meat that is used, it's how it's rubbed!"