RE: RE: Jet Chip and Octane Ratings

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 11:38:48 EST

My water temp guage would barely move when it got below 50 degrees with the
180 and I was concerned that I would get a error code, don't know why I
never did though. Now it runs up to about 1/3 of the way, and blows hot air
as it once did. By the way, some wise person on the list suggested that I
NOT run one of the FailSafe thermostats~the kind that stick OPEN if they
fail...they were right, it failed about three weeks after I installed it,
but I just left it as it was summer and ran cooler. So, whomever that wise
person was, good call, you were right.

Rascal