Re: Replacing U-Joints

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 19:33:05 EST

On Nov 3, 2006, at 19:21, Chris Reck wrote:

> Does someone know where I can get replacement internals for the
> double-cardon joint? I'm not comfortable putting it back together
> as-is
> (there are needle bearings in the Joint coupler that I don't want
> to trust.

Likely that you'll be stuck going through someone who does driveline
work. any local speedshop should be able to tell you who they get to
do their driveshaft work, I'm not sure if you have on near you but
here in Rochester FleetPride is a great place to deal with and I
think they are a nationwide franchise.

Good luck.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |