Re: Supercharging the 3.9L, worth it?

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 15:30:34 EST

On Sat, November 4, 2006 2:22 pm, Josh Battles wrote:
> On Fri, November 3, 2006 12:10 pm, msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> btw- i cant find full 1/4 numbers for a V6 anywhere. Im guessing mine is
>> around
>> 17'ish at 79mph?
>
> I ran a 17.1 at 82mph at Byron. I've got about the same mods as you but I
> have a superchips program as well. I can keep up with a stock 4x4 V8 in a
> stop light race but even my friend's stock honda civic can give me a run for
> my money.

After I saw Ray's post it made me question my memory so I looked up my
timeslips.

My best time is 17.744 @76.88mph. Slow as a dog.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.