Re: vandalism

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 15:33:55 EST

On Sat, November 4, 2006 9:04 am, Barry Oliver wrote:

> Sure, I would shoot some clay. I have Pistol Shoots this Sunday and
> next. I am only in your area during the week though. I have been in
> Chicago at least once every week for 3 months now. I stopped bugging
> you because you said you were getting tired of me..LOL.

Not getting tired of you, it's usually pretty busy for me during the week.
I'm a weekend kind of guy. This past month I put in a ton of OT with
travelling, you should have called, I was all over the city.

I'll be in Lincolnwood and Lincoln Park this week coming up, give me a call
if you're up for something.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.