Re: DML Calendar submissions needed

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 11:32:00 EST

"Jason Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

: In my opinion, anything from the DML meet is fair game. Even shots of people
: with no vehicles, if we have any good ones. Like where we're all posed at the
: summit of Pike's Peak, for example.

  Yep, I plan to throw the Pike's Peak group shot into the mix
for sure. I was less sure about something like a photo of Walt's
Ram or one of the rental Jeeps, or a scenery-only shot. On the
one hand, its sort've getting away from Dakotas, but on the
other hand, I guess it is the DML calendar after all, not a Dakota
calendar. I wouldn't have any problem with a photo of Adam's
rental Jeep, Walt's Ram, Tom's Ram, etc. being in the calendar,
since that was all a part of the DML meet. How about scenery only
shots though, with no people or vehicles? Is that getting too
far afield? (err, no pun intended) :-)

--
                                          -Jon-