Re: DML Calendar submissions needed

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 11:42:45 EST

I kinda feel it should have a Dakota in the frame, myself. However, a
picture with a non-Dak vehicle also in the frame will simply show how
the Dak kicks a$$ :)

Jon, you'll get my submission tonight. Thanks again for putting this
together! I missed not having one this year.

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340
pbase.com/radon220/mopars/