Re: DML Calendar submissions needed

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 11:07:54 EST

On Thu, November 9, 2006 10:18 am, Jon said:

> What I will probably do is to go through the National Meet photos
> that I have here (I think I have everybody's except for Walt's),
> and pick a bunch of those to throw into the voting pool.

That's sort of what I had figured was going to happen, I guess I had assumed
you were already working along those lines.

I'll try to go through ours and see which ones I think are most worthy, if
that would help.

> Speaking of
> which, what sort of national meet photos is the list in general
> interested in for the calendar? Only shots of Dakotas, and no other
> vehicles? Shots with other vehicles as long as there is a Dakota
> in the frame? Shots of other vehicles even if there are no Dakotas
> present? Scenic shots without any vehicles at all?

In my opinion, anything from the DML meet is fair game. Even shots of people
with no vehicles, if we have any good ones. Like where we're all posed at the
summit of Pike's Peak, for example.