Re: CB in a Gen1-2

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 11:36:57 EST

On Fri, November 10, 2006 10:56 am, Don Rey said:

> I'm looking at getting a CB, but sqeezing extra sctuff into a regcab
> is always difficult. So, who's got a CB in a Gen 1 or 2? Where did you
> put it?

I put mine on the ceiling, between the sun visors.

> Also, anyone install their antenna somewhere other than the roof?
> Obviously I don't have a roof...

Oh, well, I guess my mounting suggestion isn't very useful then :-).

I've got an antenna mount that sits between the hood and fender, that would
work well for you. This is the best picture I can find:
http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/dmlbbq03/pics/andy/Friday/mudpit/003.jpg

I can get better pictures if you want.