2007 DML Calendar submissions (preview and last chance)

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 17:40:36 EST

  Hi Folks,

   Yeah, I know the voting was supposed to be this week, but I got
really bogged down. :-( There weren't many submissions for the
calendar, so I basically just went through the national meet pics
I've got here and picked a bunch which represented a variety of
vehicles and which seemed relatively photogenic. :-) I didn't
end up picking any scenery-only pics without any vehicles or people
in them; I thought about it, but something seemed wanting without
a vehicle in the pic. :-) If I have chosen a pic of your vehicle
and you'd rather it was not in the running for the calendar, please
let me know.

   Anyway, here are the pics which are slated to go through the
voting process:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/PREVIEW2007/

   What I will do is to open up the voting for Sun-Sat next
week. If anyone wants to get their Dak into the running,
they will need to e-mail the pic to me (dmlcalendar@jonsteiger.com)
by Saturday the 25th at the latest. The resolution must be
2200x1600 at 200dpi at a minimum.

  As always, if anyone has any questions, comments, etc. please
feel free to post here on the list or e-mail me. Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-