Re: 2007 DML Calendar submissions (preview and last chance)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 01:39:29 EST

On Nov 24, 2006, at 17:40, Jon wrote:

> Anyway, here are the pics which are slated to go through the
> voting process:
>
> http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/PREVIEW2007/

Looks really good Jon, thanks for the effort!

One suggestion that I'm sure you already have in mind is to treat a
different snap of a similar framing the oame way multiple images of
the same truck are usually treated (i.e. you can vote for your 12,
but can only choose one of 6, 7, 8 and 9; one of 14, 15; one of 34,
35; etc) - votes from the set totaled for overall selection, most
popular shot being used, as usual.

By the way, I couldn't get the full res of my image to email - too
big. I'll figure something out.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |