Re: 2007 DML Calendar submissions (preview and last chance)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 11:31:35 EST

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
: On Nov 24, 2006, at 17:40, Jon wrote:
:> http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/PREVIEW2007/
[...]
: - votes from the set totaled for overall selection, most
: popular shot being used, as usual.

   Yep, exactly. The pics which are basically the same are
being treated as the same picture, and the slightly different
angles are just in there because I felt each angle had something
going for it, so rather than just choose one angle and put it
up for the voting, I put all of the "good" angles in there and
figured I'd let the voting sort out which was the most popular
one to use. (Basically the same thing as has always been done
when people submit multiple pics of their truck for voting; a
vote for any of those pics is a vote for that particular truck,
but only the most popular pic of that truck will actually be
used in the calendar.)

--
                                          -Jon-