Re: RE: Mirrors and Gas Tanks

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2006 - 14:35:09 EST

Hardly? How much more than 17 did you add, and how long were you on E
before you stopped?

My point is that on most of the gen 3's with 22 gal tanks I have seen or
heard of, the guage reads E and the light comes on somewhere around the
16-17 gal mark. But of the few 15 gal tanks I have heard of, it comes
on at the 14 gal mark [or so]. Do you see my point? If you fill it
when you hit E there will always be several "unuseable" gallons of gas
in your tank...