Re: Satellite radio

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 17:43:47 EST

I've got two different Kenwood head units. I've got a KDC-mp822 In my
Mustang, it only really has a 1-line display so you have to choose what
information you want displayed. I normally have all the channels I like to
listen to as favourites so I set the display to the clock setting. In my
Dakota I have a Kenwood KDC-X969, i has a two line display so you can have
more than one type of data on he screen at once. Keep in mind, both of
these units are 3 or more years old, newer units may be able to show
more. If you have receivers in mind, you should see if you can get the
manuals online and look to see what they say for the satelite radio portion.

James