Rear Stabilizer bar

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 20:19:46 EST

Hi.

Has anyone ever upgraded their rear stabilizer bar on their 4x4? I have a
99 and since Daktoberfest, I have a cluck that happens whenever I run over a
rough seam in the road (sounds like something is broken).

I've checked underneath three times and everything looks where it should
(leaf spring mounts and shackles, shock bolts, stabilizer bar bolts, hitch,
etc...

The best I can tell, it's the stabilizer bar. If I pull on it, I can hear
the clunking.

Where would I go to get a slightly larger one as well as poly/urethane
bushings?

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"