Re: CV joints?

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 20:16:58 EST

Depending on the mileage, you may want to try removing your front driveshaft
(4 bolts that are not really held in that tight). t could be u-joints in
the driveshaft causing it.

But, then again, I haven't heard the problem, so I can't say exactly what it
is.

If it's still there, nothing's lost but a little bit of easy wrenching time
(it's still drivable without it, just no 4wd.

Chris