Re: Re: need any parts?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 20:00:31 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Josh wrote:
>
>> wow
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170060842285
>>
> holy crap, don't let Jon or Tom see this....

GAWD!!!!!! DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*NIRVANNA*

:ksjhbpshr@!! *convulsions*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

@#$%^&!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ARUGHHH!!!!!!!

*twitch*... The Holy Land.... is calling to me...!!!!

Anyone got $1.5 mill laying around I could borrow?

Hey Jon... between you and me we should be able to pick up this place ?
  come on watcha say? The investment potential is staggering! Think of
it we could start a business restoring all those parts and cars and
selling them for moronic craaaazy large sums of money!! I can see it now
- a ware house three times the size of your air strip. Row after row
after row of parts and cars...

.. I have a dream...

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine