Motorcycles At DML BBQ 07

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 23:50:10 EST

I was wondering...

I'm planning on bringing my Honda with me the the BBQ next summer...
anyone else feel like doing a little riding? Not saying we shouldn't
have a caravan of muddy trucks for the ice cream stand people to gawk
at... but wouldn't mind doing something a little different. we always
seem to do something different every year, even if we don't actually
plan on it.

Jon? Think you could dust off the Intruder? You did replace the lock
and keys right? LOL Bob Smith - assuming you can refrain from falling
off stuff my friend! Wouldn't mind seeing your other solar yellow ride
- even if it *is* a Harley heh.

Anyone else?

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine