Re: Re: Motorcycles At DML BBQ 07

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 00:48:16 EST

> > I just checked and I've had that particular
> bike for over 7 years
> >now. (yikes, time sure does fly!)

So how many miles do you have on the Suzi and did you
buy it new or used? In other words exactly how many
miles HAVE YOU put on that bike?

I've had mine for a little over 2 years, bought it
with 5895 miles on it and it currently has 21972 on
the odo, meaning I've put 16077 miles on mine in that
2 year time frame. And I KNOW I don't ride as much as
some others. I personally know 4 people that put
30K-50K on a bike in a one year period. And yes Tom,
be fore you ask they have other transportation. They
do, however, live in Southern California where its
decent riding weather all most year round. My riding
season where I currently live is from about mid to
late April to early December. Right now my bike is
pretty much parked due to road conditions.

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.